Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning in Oceanside
Serving Homeowners in San Marcos for More Than 15 Years
Sherlock Plumbing, Heating & Air has provided diligent services to homeowners since 2002. Our Oceanside plumbers can fix a variety of plumbing systems, and we will work quickly to meet your needs. We also understand the importance of having a functional HVAC system. With our Oceanside heating and air conditioning services, you can receive timely assistance to stay cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
Call our office today at (760) 206-4167 to schedule an appointment.
HVAC in Oceanside, CA
For all of your heating and cooling needs, trust Sherlock Plumbing, Heating & Air! From repairs to new installations, our experienced Oceanside HVAC technicians handle it all. We work with a variety of AC and heating systems from a range of reputable brands. We also offer Nest smart thermostat installation, indoor air quality services, and ductless mini split services for efficient heating and cooling without the need for ductwork.
What to Expect From a Professional AC Installation
In order for your air conditioner to work efficiently, it must be installed correctly. Professional AC installation by a skilled technician is done in a way that ensures your system reaches top efficiency.
Here's what you can expect when you choose Sherlock for your Oceanside AC installation service:
- Accurate sizing: An undersized air conditioner can’t meet your demand for cooling on the hottest days. To avoid this situation, some careless technicians deliberately oversize their systems, which causes temperature swings, humidity problems and excess component wear. A competent HVAC technician uses the Air Conditioning Contractors of America’s (ACCA’s) Manual J to accurately size every system they install. This requires collecting detailed information about the house, such as the number and size of the windows.
- Recommendations for improving your ductwork: Ducts that aren’t properly air sealed leak conditioned air and uninsulated ducts waste energy. Both these problems compromise your whole cooling system’s efficiency. Before your system is installed, your technician will inspect your ducts. If necessary, the technician will use mastic or metal-backed tape to seal the duct joints and add duct wrap or other duct insulation. Your technician might also make upgrade recommendations, such as reconstructing parts of the duct system to reduce sharp corners that slow airflow.
- Airflow assessment: Your air conditioner was manufactured for a specific rate of airflow. Too little airflow means you won’t get enough cool air and your system will run less efficiently. Insufficient airflow can also cause your evaporator coil to freeze, which can damage the evaporator and the compressor. With too much airflow, however, you could end up with temperature swings. After a professional AC installation, your technician will measure for the correct airflow.
- Measurement of the refrigerant charge: Both a high and low refrigerant charge can impair your system’s efficiency. Low refrigerant will limit the system’s cooling capacity. Too much can lead to refrigerant entering the moving parts of your compressor, possibly destroying this component. For this reason, your technician will test the refrigerant charge after the system is installed.
We Offer HVAC Maintenance Plans for Your Convenience
As a rule, you need to maintain your air conditioner each spring, and your heater in the fall. This will help ensure the systems are functional for when you need them the most. Having your air conditioner break down during the hot summer season, or your heater malfunction during winter, is frustrating. Our team will provide routine maintenance to keep your systems running all year long.
Benefits of regular HVAC maintenance include:
- Longer-lasting system
- Improved indoor air quality
- Better energy efficiency
- Lower utility bills
Our Oceanside HVAC team will check for signs of wear and tear, and will replace necessary components. Regular heating and air conditioning maintenance will also help protect the quality of your indoor air supply, keeping you safe from allergies and other respiratory conditions caused by poor indoor air quality.
We make maintenance simple.
Find information on our VIP Comfort Club here!
If your drain is clogged, your water heater has sprung a leak, or your garbage disposal has become jammed or broken, it is important to get professional assistance right away. These problems are not only inconvenient, but they also put your home at risk for mold, water damage, and other issues. Our Oceanside plumbers will perform a detailed inspection to determine the source of your plumbing problems and use cutting-edge technology to fix your system or replace it entirely so you can get your life back on track.
Our Oceanside plumbing services include:
- Water heater repair & installation
- Drain cleaning
- Garbage disposal service
- Plumbing fixture repair & replacement
- Water purification systems
- Water leak repair
- Laundry Pro 2.0 installation
Call Today for Service in Oceanside, CA
At Sherlock Plumbing, Heating & Air, we are passionate about what we do. If your home is experiencing plumbing issues, or you need to repair your air conditioner or heater, our Oceanside HVAC technician will get the job done right the first time. We will communicate honestly and clearly with you throughout the process.
Ready to schedule a service? Contact us today to learn how we can help!
Been using Sherlock for a couple years.- Sarah E.
The guy who came out could not possibly have been nicer.- Hi D.
If my wife and I could give 6 stars we would!- Nathan R.
FINALLY an AC & heating business I can trust!!!- Tanya S.
The install crew was friendly, knowledgeable and speedy.- Brian G.
We always put our customers first and stand behind our work. If you are ever unhappy with our work, we guarantee we'll make it right.
Professional & Well Trained Technicians
Each member of our service and repair team are licensed and fully trained. You can rest easy knowing a professional is working on your home systems.
Our VIP Comfort Club offers members, priority, first-in-line service along with annual benefits and savings.
Custom Tailored Solutions
Our expert team of plumbers and HVAC technicians will analyze the entire problem and provide you with solutions with no hidden fees.