North County’s Trusted Plumber
Plumbers Serving the Carlsbad, Vista, San Marcos & the Surrounding Areas
Sherlock Plumbing, Heating & Air is proud to have expanded our home services offerings to include plumbing. If you have already experienced our signature HVAC service, you will enjoy the same best-in-class service to address all your plumbing needs. If you’re new to our company—welcome! You’ll love our professionalism, people, and pride of workmanship.
Services We Offer
Not all plumbers are the same. We carefully interview, hire, and train our team to provide the same high level of service our clients have received since 2002. We hold them to the highest standards of customer care, professionalism, and communication. All our technicians must pass a criminal background check and drug screening before joining our team. You can rest assured your Sherlock plumber will exceed your expectations.
Our highly trained Carlsbad plumbers are proud to provide customers with a variety of services, including:
- Water heater service, repair, and replacement
- Tankless water heater service, repair, replacement
- Leak repairs including slab leaks
- Drain cleaning
- Faucet and fixture repairs and replacement
- Toilet repair and replacement
- Garbage disposal repair and replacement
As every homeowner knows – there’s never a convenient time for plumbing problems to occur. That’s why we’re here to help when a residential plumbing arises. We want you to be safe and comfortable in your home, and we’ll do whatever it takes to have your plumbing up and running as quickly as possible.
Signs You Need Plumbing Repair
- You don’t have any hot water. If you aren’t getting any hot water at all, your water heater needs to be repaired or, if it’s over 10 years old, replaced. If you’re running out of hot water too quickly, your existing tank may not be large enough.
- Your drains keep clogging. A drain clog here and there probably isn’t cause for alarm, but if you’re experiencing frequent drain and toilet backups, you may potentially have a larger issue with your sewer and/or water lines.
- Inconsistent water pressure. A qualified plumber can troubleshoot why your home has weak or inconsistent water pressure. Weak water pressure may be the result of a faulty fixture or a significant leak or clog in your plumbing system.
- No water. It may seem obvious, but if you turn on your faucet and nothing comes out, it’s time to call a plumber. As this constitutes a plumbing emergency, call for service as soon as possible.
- Mold & mildew. If you’re noticing dampness and mold growth where there shouldn’t be any (like under a sink), don’t delay in calling a plumber. Plumbing leaks only get worse with time and can result in extensive water damage.
Let Us Be the Team You Trust
When you find a team of home service professionals that you can rely on, it is something to treasure. At Sherlock Plumbing, Heating & Air, we want to be the team you can turn to no matter what problems you are experiencing in your home. When you join our VIP Comfort Club, you’ll enjoy a free annual whole-home plumbing inspection in addition to many other comfort system perks and benefits. Our dedicated Carlsbad plumbers also serve customers in the Vista, Encinitas, Escondido, San Marcos, Oceanside, Carlsbad, and Rancho Santa Fe areas.
Been using Sherlock for a couple years.- Sarah E.
The guy who came out could not possibly have been nicer.- Hi D.
If my wife and I could give 6 stars we would!- Nathan R.
FINALLY an AC & heating business I can trust!!!- Tanya S.
The install crew was friendly, knowledgeable and speedy.- Brian G.
We always put our customers first and stand behind our work. If you are ever unhappy with our work, we guarantee we'll make it right.
Professional & Well Trained Technicians
Each member of our service and repair team are licensed and fully trained. You can rest easy knowing a professional is working on your home systems.
Our VIP Comfort Club offers members, priority, first-in-line service along with annual benefits and savings.
Custom Tailored Solutions
Our expert team of plumbers and HVAC technicians will analyze the entire problem and provide you with solutions with no hidden fees.