San Diego Air Duct Services
Call Sherlock Plumbing Heating & Air Today
A clean ventilation and duct system contributes to a healthy home and business. While small amounts of dust are normal, a contaminated ventilation and dirty duct system can lead to symptoms such as colds, red and watery eyes, throat and nasal congestion, asthma or allergies. At Sherlock Plumbing Heating & Air, our San Diego air duct cleaning and repair experts take a more thorough approach than most duct cleaning companies because we’re also certified HVAC service professionals.
Our three-step duct cleaning process:
- We use a Rotobrush System that cleans each register and air duct to agitate and brush clean the lining.
- Our Rotobrush System brushes in one direction on the way into the duct, and in the opposite way as it exits, all while a HEPA vacuum extracts the debris from the air in the system.
- Once the ducts have been scrubbed, we introduce an antimicrobial fog to the air duct system to cleanse and kill any germs or bacteria that could potentially be attached to its interlinings.
Why Clean the Air Ducts?
Having clean air in your home has a number of obvious health benefits, but there are several other potential savings you may not have considered. When your furnace filter is dirty and the particulate matter in the air has begun to build up in your ducts, it has a significant impact on the efficiency of your system.
Ensuring that your home comfort system is as efficient as possible can help to resolve a number of issues, including:
- Inconsistent temperature control
- Elevated utility costs and energy consumption
- Costly repairs
- Shortened system lifespan
Do Your Ducts Need to Be Sealed?
A leak in your air duct system can cause heated or cooled air to escape before it reaches its intended destination, causing energy to be wasted and requiring your HVAC system to work harder to keep your home comfortable. Duct leaks can not only cause your heating and cooling system to wear out faster, but they can also cause you to pay far higher monthly energy bills than you should. Additionally, any cracks or spaces in your ducts can be an entrance for dirt, dust, and other pollutants to enter your home's air circulation. For these reasons, It is important to have your ducts periodically inspected and sealed by our trained professionals to protect your wallet and health.
You may have a leak in your air ducts if:
- Certain rooms in your home are more difficult to heat or cool than others
- Your home is noticeably dustier after using your air conditioner
- Your monthly energy costs are rising
Let Our Team Help You
At Sherlock Plumbing Heating & Air, we are committed to providing you with the most positive customer service experience you’ve ever had. Our goal is always to provide top-tier workmanship to ensure that each of our customers wants to continue turning to us for help for years to come.
Call our San Diego air duct service experts at (760) 206-4167 today to get started with your initial estimate. We have everything you need to get your system in top shape!