San Diego Air Duct Services
Call Sherlock Heating & Air Conditioning Today
A clean ventilation and duct system contributes to a healthy home and business. While small amounts of dust are normal, a contaminated ventilation and dirty duct system can lead to symptoms such as colds, red and watery eyes, throat and nasal congestion, asthma or allergies. At Sherlock Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. our San Diego air duct service experts take a more thorough approach than most duct cleaning companies because we’re also certified HVAC service professionals.
Our three-step duct cleaning process:
- We use a Rotobrush System that cleans each register and air duct to agitate and brush clean the lining.
- Our Rotobrush System brushes in one direction on the way into the duct, and in the opposite way as it exits, all while a HEPA vacuum extracts the debris from the air in the system.
- Once the ducts have been scrubbed, we introduce an antimicrobial fog to the air duct system to cleanse and kill any germs or bacteria that could potentially be attached to its interlinings.
Why Clean the Air Ducts?
Having clean air in your home has a number of obvious health benefits, but there are several other potential savings you may not have considered. When your furnace filter is dirty and the particulate matter in the air has begun to build up in your ducts, it has a significant impact on the efficiency of your system.
Ensuring that your home comfort system is as efficient as possible can help to resolve a number of issues, including:
- Inconsistent temperature control
- Elevated utility costs and energy consumption
- Costly repairs
- Shortened system lifespan
Let Our Team Help You
At Sherlock Heating & Air Conditioning, we are committed to providing you with the most positive customer service experience you’ve ever had. Our goal is always to provide top-tier workmanship to ensure that each of our customers wants to continue turning to us for help for years to come.
Call our San Diego air duct service experts at (760) 206-4167 today to get started with your initial estimate. We have everything you need to get your system in top shape!