Our business was built on the foundation of community and long-lasting relationships delivered with honesty, respect, and positivity. That foundation means we’re committed to taking every precaution possible to keep everyone healthy and safe. As we continue to provide these essential services during this time, we all must take extra precautions to keep everyone safe.
With this commitment in mind, we have implemented the following procedures:
- We have altered office staffing to ensure social distancing
- Daily sanitizing of our office space, company vehicles, and technician’s tools
- We’re able to dispatch our technicians from their homes directly to you to remove any unnecessary individual contact.
- If any employee shows signs of sickness, they will be asked to stay home
We know that plumbing, heating and cooling and indoor air quality issues will still arise during this time and want you to know that we’re here to help. We are committed to serving your household and maintaining the lowest possible health risk while doing so.
If you do have a scheduled service or repair appointment, below are the precautions that will be taken by our field personnel:
- Inquiring about illness before entering your home
- Limiting physical contact (including hand shaking) and keeping a safe distance
- Wearing gloves, shoe covers, and masks at all times while inside your home
- Touchless transaction and payment processing
- Sanitizing the work space and tools before and after our work
Should you have any additional requests or concerns we will be happy to discuss solutions with you. We remain dedicated to the health and safety of your families as well as our team.
Aaron & Rebecca Sherlock
Been using Sherlock for a couple years.- Sarah E.
The guy who came out could not possibly have been nicer.- Hi D.
If my wife and I could give 6 stars we would!- Nathan R.
FINALLY an AC & heating business I can trust!!!- Tanya S.
The install crew was friendly, knowledgeable and speedy.- Brian G.
We always put our customers first and stand behind our work. If you are ever unhappy with our work, we guarantee we'll make it right.
Professional & Well Trained Technicians
Each member of our service and repair team are licensed and fully trained. You can rest easy knowing a professional is working on your home systems.
Our VIP Comfort Club offers members, priority, first-in-line service along with annual benefits and savings.
Custom Tailored Solutions
Our expert team of plumbers and HVAC technicians will analyze the entire problem and provide you with solutions with no hidden fees.