Our business was built on the foundation of community and long-lasting relationships delivered with honesty, respect, and positivity. As we continue to learn more about the COVID-19 virus, that foundation means we’re committed to taking every precaution possible to keep everyone healthy and safe. As we continue to provide these essential services during this time, we all must take extra precautions to keep everyone safe.
With this commitment in mind, we have implemented the following procedures:
- We have altered office staffing to ensure social distancing
- Daily cleanings of our office space and company vehicles
- We’re able to dispatch our technicians from their homes directly to you to remove any unnecessary individual contact.
- If any employee shows signs of sickness, they will be asked to stay home
- A two-week quarantine for any employees that have recently traveled abroad
We know that plumbing, heating and cooling and indoor air quality issues will still arise during this time and want you to know that we’re here to help. We are committed to serving your household and maintain the lowest possible health risk while doing so.
If you do have a scheduled service or repair appointment below are the precautions that will be taken by our field personnel:
- Inquire about illness before entering your home
- Limit physical contact (including hand shaking) and keeping a safe distance
- Wear gloves and shoe covers at all times while inside your home
- Wipe their tablet with an alcohol wipe before asking you to sign for work done
- Sanitize the work space before and after our work
- Wear a face mask at all times
Should you have any additional requests or concerns we will be happy to discuss solutions with you. These are unprecedented times and we will be closely monitoring the situation for any necessary changes. We remain dedicated to the health and safety of your families as well as our team,
Aaron & Rebecca Sherlock
Been using Sherlock for a couple years.- Sarah E.
The guy who came out could not possibly have been nicer.- Hi D.
If my wife and I could give 6 stars we would!- Nathan R.
FINALLY an AC & heating business I can trust!!!- Tanya S.
The install crew was friendly, knowledgeable and speedy.- Brian G.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
We always put our customers first and stand behind our work. If you are ever unhappy with our work, we guarantee we'll make it right.
- Professional & Well Trained Technicians
Each member of our service and repair team are licensed and fully trained. You can rest easy knowing a professional is working on your home systems.
- Service Agreements
Our VIP Comfort Club offers members, priority, first-in-line service along with annual benefits and savings.
- Custom Tailored Solutions
Our expert team of plumbers and HVAC technicians will analyze the entire problem and provide you with solutions with no hidden fees.