North County Air Conditioning Installation
Is Your North County Home Ready for a New Air Conditioner?
Air conditioners today are more energy-efficient than cooling systems made 5 to 10 years ago. They also have advanced features such as noise reduction and indoor air quality support. Whether you are installing your first-ever AC or replacing an aging unit, enlist the help of a professional, not only to help you find the best cooling system for your home but also to ensure proper installation. Sherlock Plumbing, Heating & Air is Carlsbad’s premier HVAC company. Since 2002, we’ve assisted many homeowners like you when it’s time for a new AC unit. From selecting the right make and model of air conditioner to providing a flawless installation, we guarantee your complete satisfaction. We also have great financing options available.
If you need air conditioning replacement or installation, look no further than the industry experts at Sherlock Plumbing, Heating & Air. Call us at 760-295-5014 or contact us online to schedule your North County home’s services today!
Signs You Need Air Conditioning Replacement Services
We understand that air conditioner replacement is a big investment, and it makes sense that you’d want to get the most from your current system until the very end. If you’re on the fence about replacing your AC system, it may help to know some of the typical signs that things are going downhill, so you can be equipped with the information you need to schedule new AC installation when the time comes. Some common indicators that your air conditioner needs to be replaced include:
- AC is blowing warm air. While this inherently seems counter-productive to normal AC functionality, it is also a good indication that your air conditioner needs maintenance, repairs, or even replacement.
- Little to no air is coming out of your vents. Weak airflow signals a failing compressor or issues within your duct system. A professional HVAC contractor can identify the problem quickly and help you decide the best steps to take for resolution.
- Your thermostat is not accurate. If turning your thermostat off and back on doesn’t alleviate the problem, you may have a wiring issue that should be addressed by an expert.
- Your system is making unusually loud noises. Strange sounds emanating from your system can indicate a variety of problems, from loose parts to busted belts. This is definitely a good time to get your air conditioner serviced to get to the root of the noise.
- Your AC smells bad. No one likes unpleasant odors lingering in their home. As with noises, pungent smells can have several causes, ranging from burnt wire insulation to mold. If you’re experiencing stinky smells coming from your AC system, contact your local HVAC professional immediately, as this could have potentially dangerous ramifications for you and your family.
- Refrigerant is leaking around your system. In the most serious cases, your system could be leaking freon, which is poisonous. However, a leak could also be backflowing water from a blocked or broken condensation tube. Either way, it’s best to let a professional take a look to determine the cause.
- Your system is old. If your AC system has celebrated its 10th birthday, it may be time to throw it a party and start the process of shopping for a new system. A decade is at the high end of how long air conditioners tend to live, so if you’re approaching that mark, it’s likely that repairs will begin to accumulate and new AC installation outweighs keeping your old system.
If your air conditioner is getting old and you’d like to discuss available replacement options for your North County, CA home, give us a call at 760-295-5014 or contact us online to speak with one of our cooling professionals today!
Factors to Consider When Choosing a New AC System for Your North County, CA Home
Getting a new air conditioning system is exciting but also overwhelming. How do you know which air conditioning replacement is the best one for your home? Should you get the most popular brand? Or should you just settle for the least expensive? Take advantage of the expertise of our Carlsbad cooling technicians. We take the time to survey your home and learn your preferences to find the right size, model, and brand of air conditioner.
Below are the factors we take into consideration when helping you choose a new AC replacement:
- The size of your home
- The number of occupants in your home
- The number of windows in the house
- Ventilation and insulation concerns
- Air quality concerns
- Your average energy cost
- Your budget
Trust Sherlock Plumbing, Heating & Air to recommend the most energy-efficient, budget-friendly, and reliable air conditioners from trusted brands. We also offer financing options for your convenience.
If you’d like to speak with one of our cooling experts about your home’s air conditioning installation or replacement needs, give us a call at 760-295-5014 or contact us online to schedule your consultation today!
Schedule Expert AC Installation for Your North County, CA Home
Once you’ve selected a new air conditioning system, we can proceed with the installation quickly and efficiently. Our licensed, experienced technicians understand the importance of quality installation to the performance of your AC system. Rest assured we will perform a flawless installation, so you can enjoy high-performing and energy-efficient comfort for years to come. To protect your investment, we also offer AC maintenance and repair services. Our VIP Comfort Club provides the perfect way to care for your new investment. Whatever your air conditioning service needs, we pride ourselves on offering premier customer service backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee – so you can rest assured that you are getting the best service by our industry professionals.
Contact the professionals at Sherlock Plumbing, Heating & Air today by calling 760-295-5014 to schedule your air conditioning installation or replacement services in Carlsbad, Vista, Encinitas, Oceanside, San Marcos, and the surrounding North County areas!
Been using Sherlock for a couple years.- Sarah E.
The guy who came out could not possibly have been nicer.- Hi D.
If my wife and I could give 6 stars we would!- Nathan R.
FINALLY an AC & heating business I can trust!!!- Tanya S.
The install crew was friendly, knowledgeable and speedy.- Brian G.
We always put our customers first and stand behind our work. If you are ever unhappy with our work, we guarantee we'll make it right.
Professional & Well Trained Technicians
Each member of our service and repair team are licensed and fully trained. You can rest easy knowing a professional is working on your home systems.
Our VIP Comfort Club offers members, priority, first-in-line service along with annual benefits and savings.
Custom Tailored Solutions
Our expert team of plumbers and HVAC technicians will analyze the entire problem and provide you with solutions with no hidden fees.